The State control
5.2. copy of state registration of legal entities;
5.3. a document confirming the applicant for a license fee of two minimum wages for reviewing the licensing body of the application;
5.4. list of the main technical means of telecommunications (available on the property rights or other legal basis), with their characteristics, ranges and Radio Frequencies (if used);
5.5. list of technical equipment (available on the property rights or other legal basis) required for the design, construction;
5.6. list of regulatory documents required for the design, construction;
5.7. management plan and forecast development of the network and other relevant information, depending on the work performed in the prescribed form (the number of subscribers, ports intercity and international stations, systems and data networks, coverage, etc. parameters for specific networks or telecommunications facilities);
5.8. duly certified copy of the diploma of higher education, employment record specialists in the design, construction of telecommunication networks;
5.9. Finally, the relevant authorities of compliance with health standards of the facility;
5.10. Finally, the relevant authorities of compliance with fire regulations of the facility;
5.11. Finally, the relevant authorities of compliance with measures of protection of object;
5.12. A statement of the use and control of radio frequencies the Republic of Uzbekistan on the possibility of the use of frequency assignments, power data transmission devices (for obtaining a license for activities related to the use of radio communications);
5.13. in the case of the intended use of the equipment belonging to another person, it is confirmation of the lease (use) of this equipment. Confirmation can be represented in the form of a contract or a copy thereof, duly certified.
6. In order to obtain a license for the provision of data services without the right to create its own network (Internet cafes), documents provided by subparagraphs "5.4", "5.5", "5.6", "5.7" and "5.8" will not be displayed.
7. To obtain a license for the design and (or) construction of telecommunication networks, documents provided by subparagraphs "5.4," "5.7" and "5.12" do not appear.
8. To obtain a license to operate and (or) provision of telecommunications networks, documents provided by subparagraphs "5.5," "5.6" and "5.8" will not be displayed.
9. The declaration referred to in subparagraph 5.1. It submitted in electronic format with the attachment MicrosoftOfficeWord digital signature compliance with the requirements of the Law "On electronic digital signature".
10. The documents provided by the rest of sub-item, also in electronic form in the format PortableDocumentFormat (PDF) in the form of copies of the documents with or without digital signature attachment.
11. The presentation of false or distorted information, the license applicant shall be liable in accordance with the law.
12. Following the submission of documents to the license applicant in electronic form sent to the inventory of the documents submitted to the below-filled e-mail address of the applicant (in the absence of e-mail addresses to the mailing address).
13. The procedure and timing of the application and registration of the license shall be in accordance with the Regulations on licensing activities in the field of telecommunications.
14. Following the decision by the licensing authority, whether positive or negative, the license applicant is sent a notice to the address as stated in the application (e-mail, fax, mail).
15. When issuing licenses for arms license applicant, received the status of the licensee is in paper documents, subparagraphs "5.1," "5.8" and "5.13". Ie original application, certified by the duly certified copy of the diploma of higher education, employment record specialists in designing, building telecommunications networks, proof of lease (use) of equipment belonging to another person, as well as payment orders for the payment of the state fee.
16. All documents relating to the submission of the application to be merged into the file (format ZIP) and invest in below part by applying common ZIP files.
17. In the presence of the license applicant of other issues related to the licensing procedure, you can contact the department of licensing and analysis of execution of license agreements for the development of the Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan, tel .: (99871) 238-41-37, 238 -41-39, 238-41-85; Fax: (99 871) 239-87-82.